Wet Blasting is being used widely to achieve surface roughness requirements in many manufacturing processes.
The process of wet blasting lends itself to all forms of surface finishing due to the natural flow of the media within the fluid as opposed to pure impact of other processes, which gives great benefits especially on complex geometries and blind channels.
Wet blasting for surface Ra requirements:
- Very controllable process lending itself to automatic solutions.
- Flexible process with a large range of achievable results.
- Able to use many media types such as Aluminium, Glass, Ceramic, Plastic, Silicone and many more.
- Get complete and consistent coverage as the process flows over a component.
- No Dust or static build up in a component.
We have a range of manual equipment or automated solutions to fit straight into your production requirements.